The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine, i'd even say it's nice.

However, if you are aged over about 15, and not an academy or professional footballer employed by Everton Football Club you shouldn't really be too worried as it's not a recommended part of an adult males wardrobe.
I haven’t owned any Everton clothing or merchandise in a long time, let alone a kit, but it’s how it looks on the children. The pink is a yay from me.

So looks like the 3rd kit will be the Navy Blue/Light Blue that was leaked then based on the fact the home and away were spot on.

Which means the 3rd Kit is going to be the best of the lot this year - proper smart that one!
I'd get one but I just don't want SportPesa on it. Maybe EFC are more concerned about selling shirts in Africa

I tend to get the training shirts in the end of season sale to wear when running. Might get this one... Good for running in the dark!

So looks like the 3rd kit will be the Navy Blue/Light Blue that was leaked then based on the fact the home and away were spot on.

Which means the 3rd Kit is going to be the best of the lot this year - proper smart that one!

And should never really be worn.

We'll be wearing an away kit instead of blue more next season is my guess, there's only Chelsea, Brighton and Leicester who wear blue and neither clash with pink.

Boring kit. No surprise. Where is the training gear? That looks more interesting. Am hoping the third kit delivers.

We'll be wearing an away kit instead of blue more next season is my guess, there's only Chelsea, Brighton and Leicester who wear blue and neither clash with pink.

Funny... last season didn’t Arsenal and united wear away kits at goodison?

Prem rules mandate wearing of 2nd/3rd kits even when there is no obvious class. Stooooopid policy.

Boring kit. No surprise. Where is the training gear? That looks more interesting. Am hoping the third kit delivers.

Funny... last season didn’t Arsenal and united wear away kits at goodison?

Prem rules mandate wearing of 2nd/3rd kits even when there is no obvious class. Stooooopid policy.

Contractual isn't it? Have to wear a kit x number of times?
Hate it, like that time we wore all yellow at Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.