The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of some sort of curiosity i wanted to see how hard it is to design a kit. Gotta say, it is pretty tricky...
Took most of the design ques from old kits.

View attachment 62013

any similarity to other kits is a total coincidence. I just rushed this out without doing much research. I could do better(ish) with some time/effort/will.

I like it, but I could imagine some serious backlash. White sleeves, angry birds on the socks and a 1982 style badge. But I would buy it ;)

OK, so when will the away be launched? In a month? I guess we will be wearing it opening day against Palace? So first week of August? Transfer deadline day is Thursday 8th August, so I think it will be then, we will have kit fume and deadline day fume, all rolled into one :dance: :) :drunk:

I just want us to remake the Lineker bib shirt one year
As someone who doesn’t have a strong opinion kits as long as they are RoyalBlue, I can safely say that the bib one was the worst kit in my lifetime, I hated it.
Best kits where those from the 60’s , before the advent of sponsors names and makers logos being encrusted all over them.

For the away, a modern re-style of this would be quality! My fave shirt when i was a kid

Attachments

• 86C9A0F3-088E-47F1-9296-FE3FE3C56A8F.jpeg
    86C9A0F3-088E-47F1-9296-FE3FE3C56A8F.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 100

As someone who doesn’t have a strong opinion kits as long as they are RoyalBlue, I can safely say that the bib one was the worst kit in my lifetime, I hated it.
Best kits where those from the 60’s , before the advent of sponsors names and makers logos being encrusted all over them.

I didn’t say it was good mate but I’d just like more of an out there kit for once

Could do with having a poll in this thread.

Something like:-

A) Our best ever kit, the players will love it so much it will propel us to a top 4 finish.

B) A disgrace, worst kit ever, indicative of our out of touch board, and supporters are to blame for accepting such a sub-standard effort.

NOTHING IN-BETWEEN.

Actually quite like it. Much prefer using different shades of blue for contrast, rather than white.

End of the day though depends what we do in it. The Danka95 shirt is a 'classic' for the memories it holds, rather than its design aesthetic.

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.