The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi there, I'd like you to design us a home kit that looks like I've sneezed on it then rubbed Vaporub on it".

"Will this do, Bill?"

"Yes thankyou Michael".

.... football kits are for kiddies.
Who cares what it looks like, the kits for kids anyway.

Didn't think @Eggs wsa capable of Multis...

GOT: "Sick of these boring plain blue shirts. We miss the creativity and variety"

Also GOT: "What's all that weird stuff on the shirt? Why isn't it plain blue?"

Umbro are on a hiding to nothing, whatever they do, half the ppl are gonna hate it! :eek: :D

Richarlison's head looks well photoshopped on in that pic.

Quite like the modern feel of it.

Some people just won't accept the times are a changing, like I said earlier, my kids love it

It's different, traditionalists will only ever want royal blue and nothing else but we don't live in the 60s anymore, this is corporate football with crap sponsors and new kits yearly to keep the younger generation interested, as long as the lads playing in it are decent footballers then I'm alright

I personally couldn’t care if it’s the designs posted or they played in their birthday suits, as long as the points tally up next season. If we get into Top4 next season that abortion of a jersey will be forever iconic, if we finish 9th and below it will remain an abortion. Performance on the pitch is what means the most.

I personally couldn’t care if it’s the designs posted or they played in their birthday suits, as long as the points tally up next season. If we get into Top4 next season that abortion of a jersey will be forever iconic, if we finish 9th and below it will remain an abortion. Performance on the pitch is what means the most.

Pretty strong views for someone who couldn't care lol

Some people just won't accept the times are a changing, like I said earlier, my kids love it

It's different, traditionalists will only ever want royal blue and nothing else but we don't live in the 60s anymore, this is corporate football with crap sponsors and new kits yearly to keep the younger generation interested, as long as the lads playing in it are decent footballers then I'm alright

Agreed. Why I like Nike and adidas kits as they're always a head of everyone else's.

It’s alright. Better than most of the mock ups I’ve seen floating around.

I think it’ll look good on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.