The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always do Gomes in his gimp kit marrying Dave ?

@ClausThomsen We can go 50/50 on the royalties.

PicsArt_06-26-07.34.38.png

I hope they release them soon cos it takes them Chinese blooming ages to sort them out and then the time it takes to get shipped over here...half the season will be over lol

Well there goes the confidentiality agreementlol

I'm not breaking it if I don't give specific descriptions of designs which I haven't or release dates (which I never either). All I've done is confirm the images I've seen online are just like the ones I've seen which are official and how one is similar but not quite the same.

I'm not breaking it if I don't give specific descriptions of designs which I haven't or release dates (which I never either). All I've done is confirm the images I've seen online are just like the ones I've seen which are official and how one is similar but not quite the same.
I'm not a lawyer mate so I'm sure you are right. But when you say that an identikit of a football kit, seen on these pages by probably thousands, is pretty much nailed, then that's akin to giving an actual description. Just my opinion.

But don't worry EFCPaul, unless the GOT admin blow you up to the club I'm sure your true identity is safe.;)

Mate, I’m sorry but I don’t see how you won’t get sued for this, absolutely heartbreaking you’d break the kit maker’s trust like this

Status
Not open for further replies.