The new ale in the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper ale at the ground would be immense, but seems like a pipedream.

High-throughput serving of thousands, by staff who hate beer - can't see how it can be done for serious ale.

Given the outcry to a gambling company as the shirt sponsor then surely its time to rename this thread the Temperance Thread and shift any decisions/preferences to choices of Elderflower cordial or Dandelion and Burdock!!

We've been talking to Heineken

If that comes off, you're realistically talking Heineken or Fosters :-/

surely it would make sense to sell plastic bottle pints of Carlsberg or whatever so they can bang them out instantly rather than everyone queuing for the WHOLE of half time waiting for the pints to be poured

A few of the local scallywags seem to enjoy Oranjeboom from my local off liciense. Anyone know what it's like? I should add that the place has a sign up asking patrons to stop asking for tick or a loan off whoever is working

It's Dutch version of Stella, I actually don't mind oranjeboom, used to drink it quite a lot.

Whatever we choose itll probably taste like crap because they half fill a load of glasses before anyones ordered anything and then just top them up as the orders come in.

If it has to be a mass produced effort and not something local/microbrewed etc Im going to go for a massively controversial shout as its usually utter turd, but on draught its alright (better than carling/fosters anyway).........Budweiser.

Ill see myself out..

Status
Not open for further replies.