The new ale in the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a patch on a massive can of Faxe.

1423769929_Faxe-Premium-Lager.png

That was great on draught, but a shocker in a can.

Did you ever drink the lethal - Red Erik, which was normally alongside it in Cains pubs ?

That was great on draught, but a shocker in a can.

Did you ever drink the lethal - Red Erik, which was normally alongside it in Cains pubs ?
The Dispensary down the bottom of Smithdown used to do it on draught. Is that pub still there?

Leaving your pint unattended while settling, a schoolboy error that mate.

Ha, where my Mrs is from they just come and find you once it's done. No man should have to stand at the bar like the 3rd wheel on a date just waiting for it to settle. Any barman worth his salt would surely let you get back to the craic?

Ha, where my Mrs is from they just come and find you once it's done. No man should have to stand at the bar like the 3rd wheel on a date just waiting for it to settle. Any barman worth his salt would surely let you get back to the craic?
Same here as well mate, proper table service at it's manly best. Difficult in a concourse though but I'm willing to be the test pilot, anything for the Blues me :pint2:

Same here as well mate, proper table service at it's manly best. Difficult in a concourse though but I'm willing to be the test pilot, anything for the Blues me :pint2:

You sir are an absolute trooper. A lesser man would have irked the challenge but it's times like this when beer and the halftime refreshment of every blue is in the line that you see what people are made of. Not all heros wear capes, remember that mate

....I don't ever drink at the ground, lager is dreadful at the best of times. Guinness is nice, though.
I never drink bottled at home
Rarely drink spirits
But in England at a game I mainly drink bottles and spirits.
You find a nice beer , have 4/5 pints , go to the next pub and they don't stock it.
All these tied houses and brewery pubs do my head in.
In Ireland a pub can sell whatever they want
They all sell Guinness , Smithwicks (Ale) carlsberg , Heineken , Budweiser, Coors light , Bulmers (Magners in England ) on draught , plus a few craft beers
So it's rare to go to a pub in the city and not get you preferred pint.
Football grounds are different
Normally Guinness pay for the bar and the franchise and only their products stocked

Canned beer should be banned by law

I think my favourite of all the bigger brands is Estrella. I really don't see why people go mad for Pironi. It's the Italian Tennants/Harp at best. Bira Moretti isn't to bad

Status
Not open for further replies.