the missing points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you're deffo RS.

I suppose if Distin didn't gift the ****e in the semi we would of gone to the cup final aswell eh lad ?

Leave it now fella, I said I over-reacted so stop acting like a bit of a tit because I have. As for being a Koppite, you haven't even got the first clue. This isn't the place for an early 2000's Usenet flame war between fellow blues.

Leave it now fella, I said I over-reacted so stop acting like a bit of a tit because I have. As for being a Koppite, you haven't even got the first clue. This isn't the place for an early 2000's Usenet flame war between fellow blues.

Posted at more a less the same time. Didn't see your post until after the fact but yeah i agree

Im still interested to know your opinion on the Distin back pass. Would we of gone on to the cup final IF it didn't happen

Posted at more a less the same time. Didn't see your post until after the fact but yeah i agree

Im still interested to know your opinion on the Distin back pass. Would we of gone on to the cup final IF it didn't happen

Nobody knows because of cause and effect. The way the game was heading after half time, something was always likely to happen that turned it in their favour (and when I say their, I mean THEIR!!! Lol!) me a Koppite, sheesh...you hurt me then man...haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.