The Merseyside Derby Build Up Thread

Fancy our chances despite recent form?

• We're Roberto's Blue Army! We'll batter them and give SG a proper swan song!!!

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Win- not a great one, but will inspire confidence nonetheless.

Votes: 134 24.1%
  • Tie- Jags with his Golden Boot!!!

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • Loss- feels worse than relegation

Votes: 183 32.9%
  • A goal by Ferguson! Duncan Ferguson!

Votes: 61 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't felt appreciated of late mate. So I'm teaching the forum a harsh lesson.

As you can see everyone is clearly gutted at not having fourteen paragraphs of samey stuff at the beginning of this thread.

You better be writing a preview for the derby you horrendous tit. This is your primary function now and you can't live without out. You've made your bed.

Yes without out ffs.

I think our Fox Sports ad over here is worse than the Sky one. It is supposedly advertising four games, the Melbourne Derby, North London, Madrid and Merseyside, yet it manages to spend half the ad with shots of Gerrard. And commentary clips of Gerrard spoof. And half a second of Jags' shot, not even long enough to see it cross the line.

So not only is Gerrard clearly the only thing that matters in our game, he's the only thing that matters for the whole weekend. All because he handed in a transfer request.

I haven't felt appreciated of late mate. So I'm teaching the forum a harsh lesson.

As you can see everyone is clearly gutted at not having fourteen paragraphs of samey stuff at the beginning of this thread.

I'm gutted mate, look forward to the weekly previews while i'm f*****g around in work trying my best to do nothing :)

Bring back Chico Previews!!!

Please don't make his head any bigger you'll anger ISIS.

15677_front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.