The Merseyside Derby Build Up Thread

Fancy our chances despite recent form?

• We're Roberto's Blue Army! We'll batter them and give SG a proper swan song!!!

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Win- not a great one, but will inspire confidence nonetheless.

Votes: 134 24.1%
  • Tie- Jags with his Golden Boot!!!

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • Loss- feels worse than relegation

Votes: 183 32.9%
  • A goal by Ferguson! Duncan Ferguson!

Votes: 61 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like the starting line up to be this.
.................Lukaku...............
Mirallas....Berkley....Lennon...
McCarthy.....Besic.....
Baines....Jakielka...Stones... Coleman
................Robles........................
Bench, Naismith,Oviedo, Kone,Garbutt,Howard(if fit)

Rom in goal, 3 at the back, McCarthy and Besic in the right place in midfield, Jags in ACM for long range efforts and Robles up top to give them something to think about when Baines gets those crosses in from the right. Like it.

itll be nice to watch this on Sky Sports instead of LFCTV for a change.

Just don't bottle it for a change, please, it's horrible when we bottle it. The stage is set for Besic to cement his name as the new no.17 legend, I'm sure of it.

I threw the toys out of the pram big time after the West Brom match(and so what if i did i was annoyed.Just because im so emotionally attached to the cause that i get badly upset when we go on a bad run doesn't make me any less an Evertonian than the sanctimonious thou shall not criticize happy clapping merchants) but if we batter this lot on Saturday then i would happily give Martinez a 5 year contract.Im sick of fecking glorious draws with this shower on Saturday evening i want to see us walk all over those c***s good and proper.We'll do our job off the pitch (sadly not me though) and make Goodison a cauldron of noise.The lad's will batter them on the pitch and the koppites will have pissed off back to Norway by Sunday morning.Im fired up alright and the nasty reply (which was liked 3 times) i received for a harmless and good natured banter comment i left on a video on the Liverpool Channel 2012 youtube page has only riled me up even more.I hate this lot with a passion and i want to see us wipe the smug smiles off their faces at Goodison this saturday.CYOB and to hell with the RS!

I threw the toys out of the pram big time after the West Brom match(and so what if i did i was annoyed.Just because im so emotionally attached to the cause that i get badly upset when we go on a bad run doesn't make me any less an Evertonian than the sanctimonious thou shall not criticize happy clapping merchants) but if we batter this lot on Saturday then i would happily give Martinez a 5 year contract.Im sick of fecking glorious draws with this shower on Saturday evening i want to see us walk all over those c***s good and proper.We'll do our job off the pitch (sadly not me though) and make Goodison a cauldron of noise.The lad's will batter them on the pitch and the koppites will have pissed off back to Norway by Sunday morning.Im fired up alright and the nasty reply (which was liked 3 times) i received for a harmless and good natured banter comment i left on a video on the Liverpool Channel 2012 youtube page has only riled me up even more.I hate this lot with a passion and i want to see us wipe the smug smiles off their faces at Goodison this saturday.CYOB and to hell with the RS!
Amen.:)

^^^ That's what I'm talking about!

CBA'ed with 25 pages of nonsense folks! What's the general concensus? We gonna hand them one or are they gonna give slippy G a finale? Will read the last 5 or so tbf. My opinion is that we're gonna smash 'em. I would like to point out that I've said that before EVERY other game this season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.