The Knee-Jerk reaction Thread (The Good, The Bad and The Alright).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Knee-Jerking.

It's one of those wonderful things about GOT, whether all things Everton are good or sh*te.

On the back of a decent 3-2 win away to West Ham, we can jerk our knees with merriment.

I'd like this thread to be the home for all heat of the moment reactions to anything concerning Everton. The only rule is that you have to be caught up in emotion and not take the time to think about what you're typing about.

Some of the knee jerking in the first half was disgraceful - peopel saying we should shoot Jelavic etc, then being happy one of our players was injured.

Now lets be happy with a good win and soem boss goals but please don't get all RAWK

I agree. The kee jerkers were out in force when we failed to turn draws into wins (where are those lads now, btw?). Equally there's no chance we can get a CL place...NO CHANCE.

We have to hope we can get a good first season under Martinez. Still think 8th will be very respectable in that respect.

Bye bye Arsenals unbeaten record, we're gonna do it having only drawn the first 3 games and winning the rest, bye bye all goal scoring records as well when Lukaku bangs in another 73 goals this season.

Records falling all over the place.

Some of the knee jerking in the first half was disgraceful - peopel saying we should shoot Jelavic etc, then being happy one of our players was injured.

Now lets be happy with a good win and soem boss goals but please don't get all RAWK

This thread is designed to keep our more distinguished thread free from absolute pony-statements and over reactions.

Think of this as a not so humble fly-catcher for all ridiculous comments about Everton.

I agree. The kee jerkers were out in force when we failed to turn draws into wins (where are those lads now, btw?). Equally there's no chance we can get a CL place...NO CHANCE.

We have to hope we can get a good first season under Martinez. Still think 8th will be very respectable in that respect.

8th? Hmm. Come on Dave.. Spit it out

Status
Not open for further replies.