The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, in regards to Hummels sizing from my perspective, I'll let you all know (checks emails)... July 9th?! Amazon got me spoiled over here. Laptop ordered Friday afternoon arrived Sunday, everything else ordered this week as already arrived. FFS my amigo got me an external hard drive and shipped it from FLorida to Brazil and it arrived a week quicker than this.

At least it arrives before I leave the country.

Rather than than that lodge kit.
Which Lodge kit?

Surely not my beloved Tangerine (not Orange), which brings me back to the late 60s and the 1970 Champions?

BTW I love the Black Watch kit with all the history. In case you don't know, in the early days players came with all sorts of coloured jersies, so the decision was taken to dye them all black and put a sash across.

I won't be paying €75 for it though. I will wait until end of season.

In honour of FSW
1406051077817_wps_1_Cultural_Leonesa.jpg

I have never had an issue...well no...one time they sent me an extra kit for a small child. I just gave it to a neighbor. So...no negatives here.

How do Hummels kits fit? Adidas XL are fine, Nike are tighter. The first couple EFC Umbro jerseys were fine, but the RONKO year was shorter than than prior iterations.

Want to order the new away kit while in the States, but make sure the size is right, particularly as I've maybe added a couple pounds being stranded in a 550 sqft apartment for the past five months while having quality Brazilian craft cerveja delivered on the weekends.
Order a size up.

Ffs @davek leave religion out of it ! I can't believe the vast majority of EFC fans could care less about it.
As an example, I couldnt tell you the religion of most people I know. It just doesn't matter.

I have to hold my hands up, and say I have been guilty of this silly historical sectarianism.

It was there in Liverpool when I was growing up in the 1960's, but it's 2021 and nobody gives a monkeys.

I have to hold my hands up, and say I have been guilty of this silly historical sectarianism.

It was there in Liverpool when I was growing up in the 1960's, but it's 2021 and nobody gives a monkeys.
Completely confused...what is religious about a football jersey? Is there a cross on it or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.