The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t The Black Watch actually our second kit with the first being blue and white?

Check your wardrobe Joey.

Think the black watch was the first Everton kit, St Domingo played in blue and white stripes

Screenshot_20210521-133158_Chrome.jpg

Love it. Deffo orange not red.View attachment 127873
Honestly in reviewing these photo's it is a thing of beauty. Hummel did great by being bold and listening to the fans and their design touches like the woven badge in black and red and the matching of thier logo color breaking into the sash were very clever pieces of the design. The collar design blends in with the retro feel and the muted black chevrons on the shoulder are well done. Finally Hummel leaving their logo in black instead of red was a great design, it would have been so easy to make their logo pop in red but would have detracted from the overall focus of the shirt which is clearly the sash.
I cannot wait to see us Sashay around the Etihad stadium this week... (James and Yerry you know I mean you)

SASHAY verb
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

1. 1.
    walk in an ostentatious yet casual manner, typically with exaggerated movements of the hips and shoulders.
    "Louise was sashaying along in a long black satin dress"

I like how Hummels have put the Club ahead of their own importance...i.e. keeping the hummel logo black, and no chevrons....this way the kit looks as close to the historic kit as possible...

Loved all their kits so far, looking forward to seeing the next 2 revealed..

Status
Not open for further replies.