The importance of the next 5 PL fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Reddington

Player Valuation: £35m
Man City (H) , West Brom (H) , Palace (A) , Liverpool (H), Chelsea (A).

In my opinion these next 5 fixtures are the most important of Martinez' time at Everton. We get 0-6 points and are slowly drifting down into a relegation fight, Kenwright HAS to make a decision whether to stick with him or bring somebody else in.
We do, however, somehow manage to get somewhere between 9-15 points we will go into the Europa league tie with Young Boys with more confidence/momentum and fans will be firmly behind the manager.
Come on Martinez we all know you can turn this around.

Martinez is in charge for those 6 games we are picking up 2 points at best

I think we will get a draw against WBA and that's your lot

End of that run I guarantee we are in the bottom 5

Man City (H) - L , West Brom (H) - W , Palace (A) - L , Liverpool (H) - L, Chelsea (A) - L.

3 points for me, maybe a draw against them lot to make it 4. We could actually be in deep trouble after these.

The next 5 games are no more important than our last 5. Or the 5 before that. And so on.

We're just not very good.

I'd be shocked to win a single game there.

I need to lay down for about 5 months I think.

I thought these days of us looking over our shoulders had gone when Moyes kept us up in 01/02.

He did have one other bad season but we were mathematically safe with three or four games to spare, 03/04 maybe.

At the moment it takes me back to Walker's, Kendall's third, & Wally Smith's reigns. :(

Man City (H) , West Brom (H) , Palace (A) , Liverpool (H), Chelsea (A).

In my opinion these next 5 fixtures are the most important of Martinez' time at Everton. We get 0-6 points and are slowly drifting down into a relegation fight, Kenwright HAS to make a decision whether to stick with him or bring somebody else in.
We do, however, somehow manage to get somewhere between 9-15 points we will go into the Europa league tie with Young Boys with more confidence/momentum and fans will be firmly behind the manager.
Come on Martinez we all know you can turn this around.

Sadly, the most important games are the two against Baggies and Oakace.

Beating West Brom with Pulis will be very hard - he is one of the best organizers in the game - then Palace away - they have caused us problems each time we play them + they have a new manager. These are meant to be the easier games - the other games we will be lucky if we get 1 point from 9.

I just cannot see where our next win will come from.

We are the worst side in the league performance wise, any team would love to face us at present

Status
Not open for further replies.