The "I don't know if I love Phil Jones or not" society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine we actually gave him a contract.

I'd just give up completely.

It'll be the same starry-eyed Brands, watery-eyed Bill, crazy-eye Moshiri contract - ohhh Man U, England wowww..free....freeeee...£120k per week ok? 4 year deal. Marvellous

Its like some one mentioned a blueprint for a project, and some quickly printed off QPR 2010-2012

Where has even been the past 3 seasons? I thought he'd retired, I mean he doesn't even give interviews or appear in United media. Gbamin-levels of whitewashing.

Phil Jones is on £110,000 a week.

Absolutely no.

SAF predicted he would be one of the best players he's ever had. He was really good at Blackburn, but a lack of game time, injuries, and cruicially for me, the lack of desire to move away and get more game time has ruined his career. IMO he could have easily moved away years ago but he know he won't get anywhere near his current contract.

He would be a shocking signing. The excact type we should be avoiding.

If the article about wages to revenues it's correct, this is definitely not happening. Move on.

Welcome to Finch Farm chief?

iltcZyM.gif
I have to admit that I do know.

I definitely don't love him.

I don't even like him.

Hope it's just the usual, all the newspapers fawning of Man United and trying to sell all their dross off, usually to us. If this comes true, if we are even interested, I will fully join Davek's crusade for Brands out.

Status
Not open for further replies.