The Handball

It's the inevitability of this kind of thing, this sort of bent officiating, the enshitification of the game that explains why I didn't know it had happened until 22.53 tonight. This is how much the football authorities and their agenda has made the game irrelevant to my life. I'm disinterested and unsurprised anymore. Im a long way removed from the nan that would follow every top flight game and discuss their teams and players 20 years ago. Today I struggle to recognise my own team's lineup.

What if I'm just a sign of what's to come from fanbases across the country and people start losing interest in the game. Where will their revenue streams come from next? Will they care, as the individuals responsible retire from the game with their corrupt millions in offshore vsnk accounts? The game is being used by these people who have no genuine care or interest in it. Fans are being played as suckers and the armchair milked like cows by a choreographed dramatic script.
rollerball.

Shearer saying its the right decision
That man is as thick as the pig merde in farmyards. Couldn't believe it when he said there was nothing wrong with it and the goal should have stood. He is absolutely useless and is stealing money for his appearances on MOTD. Millions of supporters of other clubs throughout the country, nay even worldwide, would easily call that out as handball...

It's the inevitability of this kind of thing, this sort of bent officiating, the enshitification of the game that explains why I didn't know it had happened until 22.53 tonight. This is how much the football authorities and their agenda has made the game irrelevant to my life. I'm disinterested and unsurprised anymore. Im a long way removed from the nan that would follow every top flight game and discuss their teams and players 20 years ago. Today I struggle to recognise my own team's lineup.

What if I'm just a sign of what's to come from fanbases across the country and people start losing interest in the game. Where will their revenue streams come from next? Will they care, as the individuals responsible retire from the game with their corrupt millions in offshore vsnk accounts? The game is being used by these people who have no genuine care or interest in it. Fans are being played as suckers and the armchair milked like cows by a choreographed dramatic script.
Enshitification. lol !

*Contacts the OED