The Golden Generation!!....it's on guys it's on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Higgs

Player Valuation: £950k
Stones,Galloway,Barkley,Deulofeu,Lukaku. Then you got McCarthy,Coleman mid 20s and Besic i still think can be some player. I cant remember in my lifetime being more excited by a group of young players coming through. Enjoy it blues. Bring on the [Poor language removed] next week. I'm looking forward to the Derby

Stones,Galloway,Barkley,Deulofeu,Lukaku. Then you got McCarthy,Coleman mid 20s and Besic i still think can be some player. I cant remember in my lifetime being more excited by a group of young players coming through. Enjoy it blues. Bring on the [Poor language removed] next week. I'm looking forward to the Derby
Share your optomism mate.But just look at some of the doom mongers on the match thread before a ball was kicked tonight (looking silly now)
You'd think we had a crap squad & rubbish manager......a little faith is all thats needed. Only the start tho ,but looks very promising indeed.

We're definitely going places. In the next few years this talent has the capability to be a regular top 4-5 teams (by that i mean finishing 5th or above in 8 of the next 10 seasons). I think it will be.

Withhold my judgement : seen too many new beginnings falling flat.
cat_gif1.gif

Yes, it's on: It's perfectly set up for Everton to lose miserably this weekend and go on a terrible run that sees us 13th by the end of October. I was genuinely looking at the fixture list and wondering when I could start getting excited, so I get your enthusiasm (and share it) but I want us all to be really really quiet about it until mid January. If we are 5th after we play Chelsea away, I'm going to start dreaming.

The Derby is custom designed to crush the dreams of all blues.

btw, sorry for asking a stupid and entirely off-topic question, but why IS it "red AND WHITE" kop? What's that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.