The Final Klopp Insult

we are 1-0 up, 93rd minute, Salah clean through on goal then misses. Klopp turns angst-ridden to the crowd who have all donned paper masks of that ballboy.
Realise you posted this yesterday, but I read it today, cheered my Monday right up. The howl I let out!

There is a strong possibility that heir Klopp rocks up to the Old Lady and relegates us whilst simultaneously winning the championship for our neighbours.

An interesting topic for discussion I believe. How will people react to such an outcome
Let’s wait and see what happens before we start crying before the milk is spilt.

Maybe that would be the moment that every Evertonian finally answers the question: "What is the point?", realises there is more to life than this needless attachment and moves on with their lives.

Not a chance they have Everton Liverpool on the final week of the season, surely?

Imagine the chaos it would cause on the city. If we're fighting for Survival and they're going foe the Title the whole place would be on eggshells and one way or the other it would go off.

For once I actually believe Merseyside police will be smart and make it be played early and I fully reckon we'll get a fixture moved to a Friday to accommodate a Monday night game.

Very good points and counter points in this discussion fellow friends.

A lot are edging towards we would the derby being last game of the season; which may not necessarily deem the outcome of this proposal.

The nail could be pushed into the coffin with 3 remaining; time will tell