the fans

could fans be to blame too??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slightly different though, isn't it.

If you go the match, you literally turn up to their place of work. Not like you're rocking up to an office and booing someone because they've mistyped in a spreadsheet.

I think as a professional footballer you're probably expecting, nee hoping, people turn up at the ground. That's part of the deal.

This is the equivilent of rocking up at somebody's office and booing them for taking an undeserved sickie.

Turning up at the training ground is weird.

What's annoying tho is that somehow they got listened to, and I can't shake the feeling that the views of people who can freely rock up to a training ground to complain in the middle of Monday won't have views that mirror everyone else

hahhahahahahaha leg it lad they’re all heroes

I think as a professional footballer you're probably expecting, nee hoping, people turn up at the ground. That's part of the deal.

This is the equivilent of rocking up at somebody's office and booing them for taking an undeserved sickie.

To be honest, joking aside about booing people in an office, its slightly different because of the nature of the cup game.

Football isn't real life though. It's never going to be comparable to my mundane day to day work.

I dont get it at all, and would never dream of going to the training ground. But people care a lot and silly things happen when emotions run high.

There's a disconnect and it's not repairable with these players. That's my honest opinion unfortunately. I'm still upset but I doubt many of these players are. Theyve earned probably double my annual wage since Sunday.

Turning up at the training ground is weird.

What's annoying tho is that somehow they got listened to, and I can't shake the feeling that the views of people who can freely rock up to a training ground to complain in the middle of Monday won't have views that mirror everyone else
Can't see anything wrong,they are passionate about the club,and last game ha tipped them over the edge,it happens, like that lad at Highbury who confronted Nyarko, I share their pain, and this could be a turning point in our fortunes.

The fans only want the best for the club they clearly wanted to tell the players to the face they aren't doing enough which is fair enough just don't act a weapon like forming a blockade, They've had a chat with Brands so hopefully they'll get the message across to them.

Hopefully brands bounces in the changies witg a metal pipe shouting IM THE DADDY NOW SLAGGGGGSSSS

I can't say I blame them for doing so. Hopefully the message gets through to the players and they channel it into a positive performance on Saturday.

When I went to the season ticket holder event at FF in the summer I thought the level of security there seemed a bit strange and way OTT but now I can understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.