The Fan Advisory Board meetings (physical and zoom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revised tweet offers nothing extraordinary different.
Is this why I'm getting the FAB messaging me the full audio?
Did they tell you to take it down @GrandOldTeam ?

It's the exact same, first tweet was just a segment (verbatim from a news summary) of the wider one (from BBC sounds) - second tweet then is the same but with just a bit more.

It's the exact same, first tweet was just a segment of the wider one - second tweet then is the same but with just a bit more.

Must be pure coincidence I have the FAB direct messaging me the exact same clip within seconds of you deleting the tweet and posting the exact thing they're messaging me

Have to say I think saying their communication is the best in the league is pushing it. Heard more from a mouse fart than the likes of Kevin Thelwell.

He always sounds apprehensive in his comments too. Might be nerves due to the public spotlight which is understandable.

Initial tweet had a snippet from a news broadcast - redid the tweet when I was sent the original full one

"The fact that our owner has communicated three times in the past 12 months is more than other clubs"

Who the hell is this guy?! Moshiri has been forced under duress by fans to communicate three times in the past 12 months because of the pathetic decisions he and the bunch of nonentities in our boardroom have made. To try and spin that as a positive is reaching Kenwright levels of delusion.

"The fact that our owner has communicated three times in the past 12 months is more than other clubs"

Who the hell is this guy?! Moshiri has been forced under duress by fans to communicate three times in the past 12 months because of the pathetic decisions he and the bunch of nonentities in our boardroom have made. To try and spin that as a positive is reaching Kenwright levels of delusion.

Willingess to communicate and engage, he is not the worst.

Quality and substance of those communications (and subsequent inaction based on feedback) is where he’s failed. Perhaps unforgivably so.

He also fails to mention the lack of a AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.