The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will probably be some online places but beware both buying from online vendor sites AND outside the ground, there will be a LOT of fakes about. Seen a couple hand over £500 in 2009 to a tout only to find out they had bought 2 fake tickets :(

Thats also a huge concern..... no way to tell if they're legit tix outside the ground.

Does Wembley usually allocate all tickets to the two clubs or will there be general sale as well?

I'm pretty much resigned to coughing up large for one outside the ground. I don't care - I simply can't miss this. My last game before leaving for Ukraine in 2009 was the Cup Final, and now as I prepare to come home I've got Wembley again. I've missed everything in-between apart from away games at Olomouc, Minsk & Athens, so with the money I've saved in the 3 years I can justify the bit hit on this game.

I'm pretty much resigned to coughing up large for one outside the ground. I don't care - I simply can't miss this. My last game before leaving for Ukraine in 2009 was the Cup Final, and now as I prepare to come home I've got Wembley again. I've missed everything in-between apart from away games at Olomouc, Minsk & Athens, so with the money I've saved in the 3 years I can justify the bit hit on this game.

I've got no problem coughing up the dosh for these, assumed that would be the case regardless, but I just want to assure I have a ticket before I make the travel arrangements.

Nah, I would just say book flights regardless. I've done it already. I'll worry about the ticket if I'm still flapping an hour before kick-off.

Anyone know where you get the corporates from? I had a Club Wembley for the Cup Final but bought it off a friend of a friend of a friend. Would happilly shell out a similar amount now for the piece of mind!

Anyone know where you get the corporates from? I had a Club Wembley for the Cup Final but bought it off a friend of a friend of a friend. Would happilly shell out a similar amount now for the piece of mind!

ring or email Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.