The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my account for free with a promo code (that does not work any more) £211 including their commission and postage! Too much. I reckon their will be a few spares knocking round next week for around £125

Just got it!! Block 249. Couldn't resist it in the end, was going to hold firm till later in the week but I just crumbled and got raped. Funny I usually like dinner and flowers before I get f**ked. Ah well, COYBB!

Given the amount of tickets on mywembley its not going to be a full house unless theres a big surge next week, bought mine for 249 + com + postage, can get them cheaper now for sure!

Still a few left on the Everton e ticketing site.

Think it could go down to 2 games. Makes you realise how poor our attendances are this season tbh. I thought I would have no chance with 7 games.

Think it could go down to 2 games. Makes you realise how poor our attendances are this season tbh. I thought I would have no chance with 7 games.

I think it's more a case of it being 1 per customer number. Loads of people who go most games get tickets through other people

bloody hell all the hassle ive had getting tickets and spent hundreds on them, been to about 12 this year but only 2 i boght myself so might end up with then eh

Status
Not open for further replies.