The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy. Nowere near enough tickets are given to each team.

BUT, only maybe 10 teams would sell 30k for a semi.

What I dont get is there is at best 24k ST holders so I say about 2-3k at the most left by the morning meaning over 4k tickets have gone elsewhere within the club,Thats alot

Dont forget, season ticket holders have been able to purchase since day 1.

31k - 24k = 7k

6k remaining.

some ST holders yet to buy.

Your guess is probably not far off, 100+ staff including players, supporters clubs.

31k - 24k = 7k

6k remaining.

Your guess is probably not far off, 100+ staff including players, supporters clubs.

Yer prob right

I cant see much more going (As in thousands) today as most would have got theres already to get good seats

You can get straight in to e-ticketing today, no queues so I suspect most of what's left will be there tomorrow morning...

Yer prob still a few hundred will go today

There will be thousands on 5 or more games alot more than whar is left

I SAW TICKET FOR SALE INSIDE CORPORATE BOX FOR £1250. IT LOT OF MONEY FOR GOING INSIDE KAREN BRADY.

31k - 24k = 7k

6k remaining.

There are 17000 season ticket holders, according to Elstone

Isn't the 17k just the ones who were eligable with 0 aways?

The next two days will be incredibly busy for our Box Office team. Some 17,000 Season Ticket holders have been invited to apply for their semi-final tickets. If you’re one of them please visit this website (evertonfc.com), from tomorrow morning

That was posted on the 2nd of April, so tomorrow was referring to Tuesday which was when all STH were able to buy.

My thinking was the club would no roughly how many people have 5+ games (looking throught the data base) and it will be around the amount of tickets they think will be left over after ST holders have taken theres

Elstone said on the radio if you have 5 or more you have a very good chance of getting a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.