The Everton Pre/Post Match Bevvy Thread, Home & Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Player Valuation: £70m
This is the thread to post where you will be supping your matchday ale.

We get so many fans come on and ask where you drink for home and aways, etc, and particularly where is best to drink and where all the blues will be on away days.

So use here to work out and say where you are bevvyin.

Tomorrow i'll be in any of the Cheppy/Stuart/Albany/Glebe or the Mons.

If I get time, tommorrow I will go to the Arkles, just to wee all over the floor.
horrible kopites.

If I am out for the day/getting pissed I go to players lounge upstairs my mate has a match day event to where you get fed and all your ale and a ex player does a bit after the game for £30, make sure I get my money's worth haha. If not normally black horse to perve at the barmaids or drink in the beer garden on our 1 sunny game a season if we're lucky!!

Starting off in town, will probs finish in the Oak/Barlow. Don't usually drink more than a pint before games but this is a special occasion so fck it. The walk up to the ground is just better with a combo of it being a night game and having an extra spring/drunken stumble to your step. COYB!

4098186993_1d393c3bdd_z.jpg

Personally, I think them River Boys are outta control. Someone, needs to sort them out and soon. It will start to damage the tourism business around the Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.