The Everton Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamEverton

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Since my banning from this board coincidentally....or not. The club has taking a major downward spiral unlike the club has seen in...well actually we are all too familiar with this. My Scouse brothers and sisters, and Evertonians Near and Far. I have great plans for this club one day. It seems as if there is a hoodoo to this club far deeper than anything Wembley for Spurs. Even if I never make it between the sticks in front of Pickford one day I have had visions of taking this club to the next level one day. I know football and multiple styles, scouting talent, team-building, management of personalities ETC. Everton is in my blood, It's easy for a fan to say that. As if Everton were their religion. However you are not like me as I am branded with the surname Everton. I made my first pilgrimage to Liverpool & Goodison in March, it was if I have already been there before. 125 years of history sure is amazing. Mark my words as prophecy I will Hold the Champions League trophy at Bramley Moore.

Since my banning from this board coincidentally....or not. The club has taking a major downward spiral unlike the club has seen in...well actually we are all too familiar with this. My Scouse brothers and sisters, and Evertonians Near and Far. I have great plans for this club one day. It seems as if there is a hoodoo to this club far deeper than anything Wembley for Spurs. Even if I never make it between the sticks in front of Pickford one day I have had visions of taking this club to the next level one day. I know football and multiple styles, scouting talent, team-building, management of personalities ETC. Everton is in my blood, It's easy for a fan to say that. As if Everton were their religion. However you are not like me as I am branded with the surname Everton. I made my first pilgrimage to Liverpool & Goodison in March, it was if I have already been there before. 125 years of history sure is amazing. Mark my words as prophecy I will Hold the Champions League trophy at Bramley Moore.
Hi Wall, i dont believe in coincidence

Can you play centre back or centre forward. We don't need a keeper

1d76fb327c0a998e64d1fec01e8f3428f808fe4a628d502a5c2092414e199e96

I'm more Everton than you. My family ties go all the way back to 1892.

Status
Not open for further replies.