The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri asked for it, I would rather keep goodison park.

The board are weak and cowardly. No oversight from independent directors, they don’t like to open themselves to questions from fans at the AGM, limited engagement with fan forums. They know that they’re out of their depth but have no interest in changing anything. Just stay in the league until the stadium is built, that is their only policy and they’ve come close to failing at that some seasons as well.

Am shocked this thread is only 35 pages long. The board and their decisions have been holding us back for years and their latest mess is Benitez, a dinosaur.

They should be held accountable - they are given a free reign and we need to stop,
Even kenwright wasn't having any of benitez to Everton. Unfortunately we've got a deranged Persian in charge now.

Am shocked this thread is only 35 pages long. The board and their decisions have been holding us back for years and their latest mess is Benitez, a dinosaur.

They should be held accountable - they are given a free reign and we need to stop,

I’m not shocked to be honest mate. I remember some of the responses and the attitude to any sort of protest last time. Sneering , condescending, disingenuous, patronising.

“We don’t want be a Venkys or Leeds or Portsmouth “ when not a single blue wanted us to be

I don’t mind a different view, it’s how someone goes about it and from experience we have some of the most disingenuous, sneering, arl arses in fandom .

0_NW_TEM_100521Fiat500jfif.jpg
Carlo was right and now the Fiat 500 is GOOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.