The Everton Board Thread

Then we'll know what a bunch of bloodsuckers we're dealing with if that happens.

I dont trust MSP. I'd rather they loaned cash for the stadium and kept well away from any shareholding and the boardroom.
I'd think the same but then again can't blame anyone who loans money to the club to demand a degree of operational control with the state we're in. I wouldn't trust the present incumbents with £1.

Yes Carlo, destroy them.

Screenshot_20230612-151756_Chrome.jpg

Shows how much bill loves Everton. Rather see the club risking relegation and treading water than relinquish his pay cheque.

Day of celebration when him and DBB finally leave.

Boys pen Bill overseeing the slowest of deaths while clinging onto his very ill deserved salary makes me sick every second he’s in control,a stain on the club he’s deliberately induced into a coma

Kind of feels like, that once the details of Carlo's complaint become public, no one will be left in any doubt as to how badly run, we have actually been
hopefully.
This nonsense needs to end.
I'd happily see the custodians of EFC absolutely humiliated at this point, seeing as they clearly aren't interested in relinquishing control of the club.