The Everton Board Thread

Shows how utterly Narcissistic this board are that not one of them has broken rank
And thanked the work Sean Dyche has done in dragging this quite frankly awful Everton team into safety,and watching the unbelievable fanbase drag this club by its haunches when the board have hung every single one of us out to dry hasn’t broken any of there conscience shows the level of there narcissism

gotta be soon mate surely? we need this sorting before the season IMO
Understatement or what?
As far as I'm concerned we're already three days into the new season and believe me evey day counts. The silence is deafening. You're not going to tell me that contingencies for the two differing scenarios hadn't been discussed well before last Sunday.
Need action now not a moment too soon.

Based on absolutely nothing other than gut feeling, I reckon they slope off with a brief press release on Saturday, hoping that media focus is on the cup final. Wishful thinking perhaps, but I'd settle for that.

Shows how utterly Narcissistic this board are that not one of them has broken rank
And thanked the work Sean Dyche has done in dragging this quite frankly awful Everton team into safety,and watching the unbelievable fanbase drag this club by its haunches when the board have hung every single one of us out to dry hasn’t broken any of there conscience shows the level of there narcissism
They will all be telling each other what we'll of a job they've done.

….as some have said, I expect this will play out with ordered choreography;

1) Firstly, new investors will be announced.
2) Board changes will then be communicated.
I think you are right here .

Unfortunately tho we will all welcome the change , but as usual they will make it all about them.
Not one whiff or admittance of wrong doing.

What a scabby little bunch.