The Everton Board Thread

My heart says we can win today, that would be massive in terms of us staying up and getting it done early, 3 points would put us above Forest and 4 points clear of Leeds, 5 points clear of Leicester which means Leicester will need 2 wins from Liverpool (H), Newcastle (A) and West Ham (A) with Leeds needing 2 wins because of GD from West Ham (A) and Spurs (H)....

My head says we probably get beat or we are capable of pulling off the same as we did at the Etihad and grab a point, which does still stregthen our hand slightly.

Confidence is high in the squad and if we can be as ruthless in front of goal as against Brighton then who knows, I`ve seen Pep crying it in this week regarding the timing and the schedule of games, I`d love more Everton if we were as successful. Isn`t that the price of success?

Perhaps we will see a rotated and off colour Man City, one thing they certainly won`t want is our players rattling in to them ahead of the Madrid game. We need Goodison to be at her absolute best, again if that happens then who know but both players and supporters need to leave it all out there today.

UTFT...................

My heart says we can win today, that would be massive in terms of us staying up and getting it done early, 3 points would put us above Forest and 4 points clear of Leeds, 5 points clear of Leicester which means Leicester will need 2 wins from Liverpool (H), Newcastle (A) and West Ham (A) with Leeds needing 2 wins because of GD from West Ham (A) and Spurs (H)....

My head says we probably get beat or we are capable of pulling off the same as we did at the Etihad and grab a point, which does still stregthen our hand slightly.

Confidence is high in the squad and if we can be as ruthless in front of goal as against Brighton then who knows, I`ve seen Pep crying it in this week regarding the timing and the schedule of games, I`d love more Everton if we were as successful. Isn`t that the price of success?

Perhaps we will see a rotated and off colour Man City, one thing they certainly won`t want is our players rattling in to them ahead of the Madrid game. We need Goodison to be at her absolute best, again if that happens then who know but both players and supporters need to leave it all out there today.

UTFT...................
This is the Everton board thread mate

UTFT...................
Oh mate