The Everton Board Thread

FCDbAgeWUAEkDS5.jpg

Not only am I staggered that Kenwright had the audacity to pen that letter with all of his favourite Everton relegation memories, I am perhaps even more staggered that somebody didn't intervene to stop it going out.

They have collectively completely lost the plot and seem have to no sense at all of the fan sentiment towards them.
It's bunker mentality, it's Nero with his fiddle, it's Boris Johnson at a select committee.
People complicit with the regime won't tell him to put down the shovel because they'll all be found out.
Everton is the longest suicide of any football club ever as the world's greatest living Evertonian hams up his final scene...
If he was a horse...

View attachment 207710

Not parody. Actually from the accounts report.
That the majority shareholder has allowed this to front the accounts is beyond deplorable.
Kenwright celebrates surviving another relegation battle as though we’d just won a trophy - he’s a disgrace to the name and history of Everton Football Club.
And he’s still here, bleating about the lies he, his CEO and the media/comms team concocted that blame the fans for them not attending home games.
It made me feel physically sick reading it, and to sign off with “Chairman Bill” like he’s our collective best mate further demonstrates his sheer bloody mindedness in thinking he’s actually as ‘revered’ as he deludedly once referred to regarding the board.
He makes me sick.
This representation of the club and especially the prolonged period of abject mediocrity under his chairmanship is not remotely close to the Everton Football Club I fell in love with over 50 years ago.

Last edited: