The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what will happen if moshiri does sell half his stake in the club. Whoever buys it will surely want a place at the board and will probably want to bring in people with them. They wont have any secret agreement or covernent with kenwright. They will be buying directly from moshiri.

None of them have done a sterling job, I think if you read my post not once have I moved to defend any of them. My reaction has been to the utter misguided idea that Moshiri is some saviour!

And I never said the stadium was a rescue, Moshiri is a business man who bought an investment business. Being the clever business man that he is he realised that to add value, to make the club saleable and to get an eventual exit replacing GP was essential to all areas of the businesses performance. It was started to make his asset more valuable and saleable, sadly through his bad decisions around the running of a football club the stadium now is his only exit strategy.

Make no mistake about it, this messiah that hasn't put a foot wrong would sell the club tomorrow if he could recover his money, and he wouldn't give one tiny crap if it left us dead and buried.

Anyone defending this clown A.) Doesn't understand business in any form. B) Is so blinded by there hatred for BK that they refuse to blame anyone else.

Well, A) I do understand business, and B) I defended Bill for years. Now you may not like my inference that the blame resides with the board, Bill, DBB etc, together with those who are supposed to know football, DoF’s and Managers, but what I do know is that no one else has put over £500million into the Club, and no one else alive has built us a new stadium. So pick your scapegoats but Moshiri is not at the top of the list……

I wonder what will happen if moshiri does sell half his stake in the club. Whoever buys it will surely want a place at the board and will probably want to bring in people with them. They wont have any secret agreement or covernent with kenwright. They will be buying directly from moshiri.
I imagine it will be a mess. I’m sorry, but who would want to be in ownership with Moshiri and have to deal with Bill? Need a full blown takeover.

No one will invest £260 million and not demand both a seat on the board and a say on who is on the EFC board

No one will invest with Kenwright remaining on the board.

When there was interest last summer he was literally contacting journalists trying to put spoiler stories out

No its not
It is when you take into the full context of what Bill had done up to the point of leaving the club with literally no assets to fall back other than player value after Bill had sold everything.

I want Moshiri out as much as any in here, he's compounded what already a basket case and wreck of a club, he remiss in his custodianship and is not absolved of any blame but the responsibility lies with both parties now and both need to go.

100% agree that Moshiri has to fall on his sword, he came in with no plan other than continuation of a failing club structure.

I can agree with the salient points in the original post and still want both parties removed.

Well, A) I do understand business, and B) I defended Bill for years. Now you may not like my inference that the blame resides with the board, Bill, DBB etc, together with those who are supposed to know football, DoF’s and Managers, but what I do know is that no one else has put over £500million into the Club, and no one else alive has built us a new stadium. So pick your scapegoats but Moshiri is not at the top of the list……
Doesn't matter if he's top or bottom as long as he's on the list. And let's be honest he could put in a billion and I have little faith that we would be in any better position it's all well and good putting money in but putting it to good use is what matters. And the stadium I've addressed, you've not countered that argument.

Question, what's the point of putting huge amount of money in if you don't use it properly?

It is when you take into the full context of what Bill had done up to the point of leaving the club with literally no assets to fall back other than player value after Bill had sold everything.

I want Moshiri out as much as any in here, he's compounded what already a basket case and wreck of a club, he remiss in his custodianship and is not absolved of any blame but the responsibility lies with both parties now and both need to go.

100% agree that Moshiri has to fall on his sword, he came in with no plan other than continuation of a failing club structure.

I can agree with the salient points in the original post and still want both parties removed.
Hard to argue with your post, best counter I've had all night, well balanced and clear that you have reasons for your opinion. Everyone elses counter argument has been he's not to blame because he pumped money in and is building a stadium despite the fact the money has been wasted and the stadium is in his interest.

No one will invest £260 million and not demand both a seat on the board and a say on who is on the EFC board

No one will invest with Kenwright remaining on the board.

When there was interest last summer he was literally contacting journalists trying to put spoiler stories out
I think a full buyout would be cleaner then the new owners can appoint their own board but if its a staggered buyout moshiri would then have an ally to get rid of the current board. Maybe he feels kenwright has massive support from the fanbase and he doesnt want to be seen as the one to get rid of kenwright. I hope the events of the last couple of weeks has shown moshiri that kenwright is very unpopular now.

I've said this for months but some are too dumb too see it, Kenwright is not going until Moshiri goes, the only way to get Kenwright out is too force Moshiri to sell.

It's one reason the protests have been a total waste of time, they are not totally focused on Moshiri and nobody has left the board, despite everything that has happened.

Deffo. It needs to be a full buyout rather than a staggered one which has happened here.
It will be a full buyout, nobody is going to buy Everton and Moshiri still be involved, unless they are stupid, Farhads track record has been terrible, no-one with sense will work with him, Stan was right to shut him out at Arsenal

I think a full buyout would be cleaner then the new owners can appoint their own board but if its a staggered buyout moshiri would then have an ally to get rid of the current board. Maybe he feels kenwright has massive support from the fanbase and he doesnt want to be seen as the one to get rid of kenwright. I hope the events of the last couple of weeks has shown moshiri that kenwright is very unpopular now.

It's not that mate. I'm not able to share unfortunately. Things will happen come the summer. Bill Kenwright won't be able to be indefinitely intransigent or obstructive. Time waits for no man

I've said this for months but some are too dumb too see it, Kenwright is not going until Moshiri goes, the only way to get Kenwright out is too force Moshiri to sell.

It's one reason the protests have been a total waste of time, they are not totally focused on Moshiri and nobody has left the board, despite everything that has happened.
Why is it that you believe that kenwright wont go until moshiri goes. What do you believe the connection is that binds them together?

Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.