The Everton Board Thread

Current mood.
lvffv7xzy0611.jpg

If we’re only getting one new board member and not a whole new board with the investment, this person better have some big stones. We need a proper bully who will tell our owner and chairman to sniff it and trust the DOF. Sad that that’s my best hope at this point. I want the entire board and structure cleared and reset, obviously.

Now it’s come to light that representatives of the potential American investors MSP were at Goodison for the Saints game, I wonder if that’s part of the reason that the board decided not to attend, and used the highly dubious “credible threats” story to hide behind?

It wouldn’t have been good optics for the board if MSP witnessed BK, DBB, Ingles and Sharp getting abuse shouted at them in front of potential investors.

Admittedly MSP would probably still have been aware of the protests and witnessed some banners (if they hung around that long), but maybe the board were trying to do as much damage limitation as they could, as surely they’d have been aware that MSP were attending?

Now it’s come to light that representatives of the potential American investors MSP were at Goodison for the Saints game, I wonder if that’s part of the reason that the board decided not to attend, and used the highly dubious “credible threats” story to hide behind?

It wouldn’t have been good optics for the board if MSP witnessed BK, DBB, Ingles and Sharp getting abuse shouted at them in front of potential investors.

Admittedly MSP would probably still have been aware of the protests and witnessed some banners (if they hung around that long), but maybe the board were trying to do as much damage limitation as they could, as surely they’d have been aware that MSP were attending?

I was thinking that earlier. Very convenient not to attend that match. All makes more sense now. Thanks for posting

"Headlock gate" was a disgrace that should never be forgotten

If people do forget about it, I'll remind them. Because more fools them if they do.

I get that business is hard, I understand the art of negotiation, well you know, I have a basic understanding, but how does it take these utter clowns soooo long to do anything?

Jesus, just get in a room and a do a freaking deal.

The only deals Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale know how to make, is how to sell us down the river whilst giving themselves a pay rise. :rant: