The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Carlo? You mean the waster who downed tools, bailed and took us into the bottom half of the table? That "Don" ?
The one that left the squad in a good place when a world class team came for him, said squad within 6 months had been destroyed of confidence and facing a relegation battle

The one that left the squad in a good place when a world class team came for him, said squad within 6 months had been destroyed of confidence and facing a relegation battle

I have to disagree very strongly with the squad being in a good place. Here is the starting XI from his final game.

17EF0A9B-0920-4A43-8023-63AB97A0F3F6.jpeg

That is putrid.

Good place sat 10th in the table and players un interested becuase the manager they had been playing under for the last 6 months didn't care.

Do you call Sam "Don" Allardyce since he left the squad in a much healthier place?

I don't agree he left us in a good place

The last few weeks under Ancelotti saw us slide from almost certain europa league to 10th

Real crap football too

Everton board next please
Won't be long lids, that Domino effect will kick in any day now.

Edit;
Back in the real world here is how it will effect us in real terms - We have to pay Juve for Kean  and take the over weight porky bluffer back on a bigger, extented contract.

Good place sat 10th in the table and players un interested becuase the manager they had been playing under for the last 6 months didn't care.

Do you call Sam "Don" Allardyce since he left the squad in a much healthier place?
Why would I call that corrupt bellend a Don? I hated the football he served up, he had zero interest in pushing us on and we’d have likely torpedoed backwards more rapidly than Benitez took us had he stayed on instead of Silva coming in

Why would I call that corrupt bellend a Don? I hated the football he served up, he had zero interest in pushing us on and we’d have likely torpedoed backwards more rapidly than Benitez took us had he stayed on instead of Silva coming in
But you just called Carlo one who did much worse for us?
As for saying you hated the ffootball he served up... have you seen us this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.