The Everton Board Thread

"Denise is amongst the best of the best. The truth is she has to be to deal with what every other Premier League club copes with in a hugely competitive environment in addition to the problems that the world has thrown at us over the last three years and, closer to home, in the last year or so.

You may think it is not a massive challenge to relentlessly push forward the new stadium currently taking shape on the waterfront. I promise you it is!"

Kenwright confirming that DBB is running the stadium development as I have repeatedly advised. Apologies welcome but not essential.

Colin Chong is mate.

Cant take those serious who slate her, none of them even know what she does. I actually believe they dont like her because she is female

Graeme Sharp does absolutely zilch yet takes 1/10 of the criticism as someone who bagged us a record sponsership deal and running the BMD development on time during a period of economic mayhem.

Most get their opinions from twitter bots and Nev/Carra on MNF :oops:

Graeme Sharp does absolutely zilch yet takes 1/10 of the criticism as someone who bagged us a record sponsership deal and running the BMD development on time during a period of economic mayhem.

Most get their opinions from twitter bots and Nev/Carra on MNF :oops:

What have “Nev and Carra” been saying about Denise Barrett-Baxendale that I’ve missed?

Chong works beneath DBB in the stadium development mate.

Kenwright has just confirmed it &
Moshiri has confirmed it previously as well.

But like society in general these days some fans would rather believe in armchair experts on twitter & conspiracy theorists over the horses mouth.

Some fans - such as you, who “wouldn’t believe Kenwright if he told you it was Tuesday tomorrow”?

It's staggering how unbecoming that statement is. Is that the tone a chairman should be taking? His position is utterly untenable.
I wrote this in the Bill thread. I believe it even more after reading his open letter - one of those letters where you say, well that’s not clever.

What you're forgetting is that the human ego can be an almost incontrollable force, and Bill has it in abundance. As you say, it's as if he needs to be relevant.

Let's not forget, for a long-time it was his club: whether it was his actual money or not was irrelevant; whether other held large shares was not important.

He was the owner, he was the chairman and it was his club. Rather than seeing himself as a custodian of this great club, which he's meant to cherish, it...

... became about him. Even under Moshiri's ownership, he still holds a lot of power and to relinquish this, after so long, would undermine his egocentric views.

It's the same with money: people want more. We'll also be providing his family and his other business interests with a nest egg, so why would he walk away?

For many years, I felt Kenwright got a lot of undue criticism; he deserved a fair bit, but I felt the strong dislike towards him was wrong. But in hindsight...

... they were right. He's a leech, and one who is unable or simply unwilling to realise that under his tenure we've spiralled, and that he's disliked by so many.

If he loved the club, he would walk away, but he loves himself more - or that's my take on it.

"Denise is amongst the best of the best. The truth is she has to be to deal with what every other Premier League club copes with in a hugely competitive environment in addition to the problems that the world has thrown at us over the last three years and, closer to home, in the last year or so.

You may think it is not a massive challenge to relentlessly push forward the new stadium currently taking shape on the waterfront. I promise you it is!"

Kenwright confirming that DBB is running the stadium development as I have repeatedly advised. Apologies welcome but not essential.
She isn’t, she’s a figurehead. Chong is dealing with it Client side. She wouldn’t know her way around the ins and outs of a contract like that.

Some fans - such as you, who “wouldn’t believe Kenwright if he told you it was Tuesday tomorrow”?

Thanks for this.

@ForeverBlue92 you're reported a lot for being a WUM and I'm afraid I now agree. Take a break. When/if you come back you'd do well to remember this isn't your playground.

Chong works beneath DBB in the stadium development mate.

Kenwright has just confirmed it &
Moshiri has confirmed it previously as well.

But like society in general these days some fans would rather believe in armchair experts on twitter & conspiracy theorists over the horses mouth.
Moshiri confirmed we were signing a striker in January.