The Everton Board Thread

My figures are spot on and have been confirmed

Brands was the highest paid director when he was at the club. The last accounts were for the 2020/2021 season.

Baxendale is on what I've said. Kenwright same. Both have had significant self awarded raises too during their time.
£1m pa for a premier league ceo is probably average and low for the clubs turnover. I'm not debating her competence but as a figure it seems low.

£1m pa for a premier league ceo is probably average and low for the clubs turnover. I'm not debating her competence but as a figure it seems low.

No. Its one of the largest in the Premier League relative to turnover.

Also Premier League boards are generally much larger. With only 4 members Everton have two very highly paid directors the others less so much.

When Baxendale took a 30% deferral in Covid she took her salary to 2018 level. How thoughtful of her. ?‍♂️ she's received that deferral since and the club has declined

That figure reported includes the 30% deferral. Not many people will have noticed. @theesk citing Swiss Ramble and Companies House and other data

By cancelling the EFC AGM no one can ask them public questions about it

At least if they’re on the board they might be able to put a stop to Bill and Denise’s utter nonsense.
Not sure really….with any new group it would take a degree of research to see whether their last form indicates whether they bring a considerable net benefit for any club/franchise. At the very least it enables us to acquire the funding to get the stadium built from what I’ve read, so that is a short term and rather large headache sorted if true. Medium term, at the very least I would think it provide some counter balance on the board to some of the back slapping, sentimental drivel that’s probably spouted. One seat on the board would not be enough however, possible even two because decisions could still be carried by BK and the two sycophants.

Personally I think pre match protests are the way to go. Anything else there is a chance for diminishing numbers which plays into their hands and those that are on their side.

I still can’t believe those fans got mocked last summer tho, disgraceful when you look back on it.
I agree that no fan should be mocked for wanting the club to do better. I also respect those who choose not to do anything and just support the team on Match day. Does not make you a better fan because you choose to protest, like wise make you any less of fan because you choose not to protest.

Personally I think pre match protests are the way to go. Anything else there is a chance for diminishing numbers which plays into their hands and those that are on their side.

I still can’t believe those fans got mocked last summer tho, disgraceful when you look back on it.

They were great and showed their loyalty and love for the club. My hat off to them all who took part in July 2022
20230129_130936.jpg
20230129_130938.jpg
20230129_130934.jpg

I agree that no fan should be mocked for wanting the club to do better. I also respect those who choose not to do anything and just support the team on Match day. Does not make you a better fan because you choose to protest, like wise make you any less of fan because you choose not to protest.

Absolutely. It’s how you go about it . I have no problem with disagreement, I may have a problem with how someone goes about it particularly a condescending attitude which I’ve seen from a few in the past.