The Everton Board Thread

I’m convinced they don’t even want to sell unless it’s some arrangement where Bill and Denise can stay on in some capacity.

We probably passed up Skeikh Mansour because Kenwright wanted to keep hold of the train set so found the one gullible idiot who would keep him round.

Since the club has been for sale we’ve seen Chelsea change hands, United will do, Bournemouth. Yet we’ve had multiple parties back away.

I’m convinced they just won’t let go.

Ask yourselves, given they are one of the highest paid set of board members in English football, would any of them be earning that sort of income at other clubs particularly taking into account the level of performance?

They won’t just step down, no way. And the people who won’t say anything about them or don’t want to see a change for the better have benefited from them being there in some form or another.

I’m convinced they don’t even want to sell unless it’s some arrangement where Bill and Denise can stay on in some capacity.

We probably passed up Skeikh Mansour because Kenwright wanted to keep hold of the train set so found the one gullible idiot who would keep him round.

Since the club has been for sale we’ve seen Chelsea change hands, United will do, Bournemouth. Yet we’ve had multiple parties back away.

I’m convinced they just won’t let go.
Letting go is the hardest part they always say...

The club is a front for money laundering. There's not going to be any good business structure, or oversight, or cost/benefit analysis, or after action reviews, or lessons learned. The point is getting rid of the cash. Once the money ran out, this was inevitable.

The board must have the responsibilities to the current situation but it takes long time to improve.
It is not to change some people and the quality of decision will change suddenly.
Of course, I will appreciate if the members of board will deduct their salaries as a punishment.