The Everton Board Thread

The stadium is happening because of our owner, Moshiri. I get that he is devisive character but having had a lengthy pub discussion on the matter last week I feel that a fair few of us, me included at times, are blaming board failures on him. He has appointed a board with Bill's, our chairman, influence in his ear and it could be that Bill has been the astute voice of reason that has maintained a semblence of sense in our decision making or that he has been a lingering issue. Whatever it is I sincerely hope that the board have been shaken to the core by last seasons fiasco and adopt a compotent approach going forward,

Who’s to blame for appointing the fat kopite who tried to relegate us mate?

I think Moshiri would win over a lot of doubters, if he finally gets rid of Kenwright and a few more of the hangers on.

He's the majority shareholder after all. He does have the power and authority to do this.

He isn’t going to do this, he’s been here 6 and a half years and hasn’t done it yet. Sorry to break it to you in this way but he’s not doing to do it.

giphy.gif

Utter Texans, 9 weeks to bring 2 forwards in on top of everything and we manage one, that couldn’t be registered to play in the two games after his signing