The day Everton made you cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £80m
Twice for me.

Elland Road 1980......the night Hammers beat us in the semi final replay.

I cried like a baby after the game......to this day the vision of Lampard pere dancing round the corner flag haunts me in my bad dreams :(

Wimbledon Day 1994......I don't know if it was tears of joy or just sheer relief but I sat in the Bullens, just where it meets the Street and cried me a river that day.

Twice for me.

I cried like a baby after the game......to this day the vision of Lampard pere dancing round the corner flag haunts me in my bad dreams :(

Wimbledon Day 1994......I don't know if it was tears of joy or just sheer relief but I sat in the Bullens, just where it meets the Street and cried me a river that day.
Same for me with the lampard goal.
When villa did us in the league cup and when bryan hamilton had his goal chalked off against the scum.

Bloody hell @Khalekan I could be here for about a week.

One that really stands out though for some reason was Portsmouth away in the league cup. I think it might have been Fergusons and Durrants debut. Got beat 2-1 and we were in such crap form at the time i was absolutely devastated. There's about 40 occasions I could pick which was worse but that has always stuck with me that.

When in 95' we got to the cup final and the deal was you had to go to the last 3 home games, you paid on the gate back then, the deal was you got a voucher for each game attended, then once you had all three, that was your way to gain access to a ticket for the Cup final. My dad queued all night, I was 10 or 11 at the time.

One of the games from memory was a dreadful 0-0 v Wimbledon.

I welled up and found it hard to sing, the day we won the penalty shoot out against Manu at Wembley and it meant our first final for donkeys years. In 95 when we won the cup and I couldn't get a ticket and spent the game in a pub in Hull with a load of Evertonians and those supporting us - didn't know were they had all come from - after dancing round the pub I welled up and thought at last a trophy.

Twice for me.

Agree wholeheartedly on the memory of owld man Lampard...
The loss in the League Cup Final to Aston Vanilla at OT was not a good evening for me.
And losing to Chelsea in the 2009 FA Cup Final - exiting Wembley, my youngest was really upset and we both cried.

Twice for me.

Gary Speed's dad on the pitch.

Kendall's funeral and at Goodison when folk were singing his name, I couldn't manage more than a Howard and then filled up.

Alan Ball going to Arsenal

Quite a few more too. We're all emotional wrecks really.

Status
Not open for further replies.