The Christmas Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Reddington

Player Valuation: £35m
This part of the season I reckon is going to shape how we finish. Looking at the fixtures we have QPR (h) , Southampton (a), Stoke (h), Newcastle (a), Hull (a), Man City (h).

Martinez and the players get their act together and I potentially see us kicking on here into the later part of the season.

4th is still up for grabs. Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool failed to pick up 3 points yesterday. West ham will eventually drop off imo but will still have a good season. Southampton will finish 6th/7th.

Put some sort of run together and we can do this. ;)

I have ruled 4th out, Raymond.

Walmington-On-Sea FC haven't the legs to get anywhere near it.

To paraphrase Alan Hansen.....you'll win nowt with old men.

I like how we isolate certain game periods on here and big them up as the most important of the season. Game 1 to 38 is just as important.

Problem is that we've been mostly crap in all league games this season unless the opposition out does us in the gash stakes.

4th isn't up for grabs for us though.

Too many teams Better than us in better positions to make the gap up than we are.

We'll finish between 6-9

The Christmas period is the ideal time of the year for a lot of people to be miserable, so at least Evertons bad form wont make it any worse.

O and forget 4th

4th place is beyond us. Spurs are struggling and they were better than us, Hull had scored 1 goal in 5 games and held us, Man City played poorly and beat us. What about that run makes anyone think we can finish fourth. Outside Chelsea and Man City the premier league teams have dropped off badly and we have dropped with them. 6th or 7th this season. A good series of draws in the Europa could see us getting into last four. We need a couple of replacement signings in the summer and our younger players to come through. This time next year we'll be millionaires.

We'll have the bossest, campest Christmas song of all the Premier League teams, and that's all that matters.

ConstantCrispElver.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.