The Cheek of Everton FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on the OS today to see if I could find a post-game interview with Moyes hopefully apologising to the fans.

All I saw was his face plastered everywhere, 10 year celebrations and articles saying how great he is.

Possibly the worst timing ever, and a real kick in the teeth!

Don't expect anything less from Everton anymore.

The front page should've been "Moyes: I'm Sorry"

Then maybe we could've begun to move on from this. But no, a celebration of 10 years of "he's done well with a small budget."

Enough's enough now. Koff Moyes, koff Kenwright and koff whatever mutant writes the OS

When the kop is singing "10 more years" in reference to him you know there's something wrong.... :(

I'm so embarrassed over last night, and I didn't even watch the game, it makes me feel sick.

Nice one Moyes, what a way to celebrate 10 years in charge, getting shafted sideways by Steevie fcuking Gee, for fcuks sake. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been for Blues at that hell hole last night, it must have been awful.

I might get one of those shirts though.

I'm so embarrassed over last night, and I didn't even watch the game, it makes me feel sick.

Nice one Moyes, what a way to celebrate 10 years in charge, getting shafted sideways by Steevie fcuking Gee, for fcuks sake. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been for Blues at that hell hole last night, it must have been awful.

Steven Gerrard goals against the rest of the league this season: 2
Steven Gerrard goals against us last night: 3

FFS.

This, I don't care if they're celebrating Kony's reign, $16 is pretty nice. Be even better if the club apologized by giving free shipping to us Americans for once.

Actually it might be better if they celebrate Kony's reign...

They should give them away free with a 1 week stay in a darkened room with no TV, Phone or Internet and all the bleech you can drink

Don't expect anything less from Everton anymore.

The front page should've been "Moyes: I'm Sorry"

Then maybe we could've begun to move on from this. But no, a celebration of 10 years of "he's done well with a small budget."

Enough's enough now. Koff Moyes, koff Kenwright and koff whatever mutant writes the OS

I am generally supportive of how the club is governed, until a better realistic alternative is available, but it has to be said that their communications policy is atrocious. Never mind a new Chairman, priority has to be a decent Director of Communications!

Status
Not open for further replies.