Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiziro

Player Valuation: £25m
It's quite clear Jagielka hasn't got much longer especially after today and from what we've seen over the last few months - he was never a great captain but now he seems to have lost his defensive ability as well. We'll need a new captain fast.

Who do you think it should be?

Barkley is too quiet. Rom is leaving. Barry will retire.

so out of your choices its either Coleman, Williams or Baines

Baines for me is injury prone and has lost his ability of late.

So either Coleman or Williams

Barkley is too quiet. Rom is leaving. Barry will retire.

so out of your choices its either Coleman, Williams or Baines

Baines for me is injury prone and has lost his ability of late.

So either Coleman or Williams

...but had Coleman or Williams conceded the pen the question wouldn't have been asked. Ridiculous thread.

It's quite clear Jagielka hasn't got much longer especially after today and from what we've seen over the last few months - he was never a great captain but now he seems to have lost his defensive ability as well. We'll need a new captain fast.

Who do you think it should be?
Do you have any inside knowledge on what club decision makers are thinking?

williams, was a scene in the first half where jags and coleman ran into each other and it was williams calming it down organising the. jags has been a great servent, but never has been a leader and should be dropped. just not good enough any more

Will never understand why people put so much emphasis onto who should be captain

The captain is the on-field leader, every great side in history has had a strong captain at the heart of it. Jagielka is not a leader on the pitch, he doesn't stand up for his team-mates during push and pulls with the opposition and never gives the ref an earful. He's the class clown who got the armband because all the lads like him, never a strong enough personality to bring more out of everyone else and get us some decisions off the ref.

Coleman should get it for me, it could be just what he needs to revitalise him. Seamus has always struck me as player who, if he given the responsibility of being captain, would get a massive confidence-boost and really give it everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.