The "Buzz"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still open to the idea of this being a transitional season. These aren't Koeman's players and clearly he doesnt think much of quite a few of them.

I'm not caught up in this talk of Europe I don't think that's us just yet. Let him shift out the likes of Koné and Gibson and have Steve Walsh replace them with more of the likes of Gana. Then we'll see where we're at.

We simply must finish top 6 or win something or we will lose players.
Many managers have turned ordinary players into class ones. I believe we have many players who underperformed under Martinez. Anything is possible if the organisation and belief is there.

Please tell me you are on the beak. Sober this is bad kopite behaviour.

I don't mean blurring it out so the neighbours know! I As someone has said 'humming' it is probably more accurate. More the songs as well, not chants. Spirit of the Blues for example.

Wouldn't touch any 'beak' either.

I don't mean blurring it out so the neighbours know! I As someone has said 'humming' it is probably more accurate. More the songs as well, not chants. Spirit of the Blues for example.

Wouldn't touch any 'beak' either.
Fair enough. But you did give the impression you were yelling EVEERTTTOOON at your laptop.

I was buzzing like an Aldrin during el fraudo's first season. Then he signed eto'o and the buzz hit the moon. We all know what happened soon after. Now its a buzz lite.

Been talking about this with my mates recently, we're dead excited for Saturday and that's usually normal but it's just about different right now.

It's like the buzz before the first game of the season but on a weekly basis.

I'm just waiting for the earth shattering disappointment.

The only thing consistent about watching Everton is the inevitability they will let you down. The success in the 80s was an aberration.

If we lose to Boro Saturday the doom mongers will be out in full force.

I think the knee-jerking is part of the way Internet forums work. Doesn't matter if it's a footy site, newspaper site, or mums net, there'll always be people looking for a reaction. (I have never read mums net, but just imagine the type of people who frequent it)

Everton fluctuate between an exciting new love interest and the tail end of a bad marriage.
Everton is like making love to a beautiful woman....She seduces you with her new facelift, You enter expecting silk.. but the inner walls take the very skin from your manhood....shes like a bag of cement up there. She's Strong, Sturdy, Atteactive (under the lights) She will on occasion show you wonderful tricks...she is a keeper, Though your friends think She's a box of smashed arseholes and think your quite mad.

That buzz for me is back as well, I think this is mainly because we have genuine world class manager who has organised the team, has a clear vision, not scared of changing things early in matches to get result, and most importantly is clear with th fans about where we are going. He could be an all time great.
Saw a trailer for the Chelsea v RS game on Sky. It was all about the arms-throwing, face-pulling, glasses-catching managers. Made me glad to know that we have a manager who prefers to perform in the changing rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.