The Bryan Oviedo fanboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is he fit again? Gonna be starting the season first team etc?

Just literally heard nothing since that short spell early this year when he got his pins removed.
The entire squad is fit for pre season other than baines who'll be back half way through it

I hope he can get back to the level he was at before his injury. He was starting to look really good and then that happened.

I think he'll be one of our best players if he can.

i've seen a few people say they want to sell him, which is insane.

Whilst he might not start every game he is one of the most versatile players we have, and can play in a number of different positions.

He has pace (well, used to but i'm not sure if injuries have effected that) but most of all his ability on the ball and to play comfortable in most positions is what makes him a real asset, and he loves it here.

Think he'd be happy to stay here for a long while too.

I think he will leave for free end of his contract. At that point Garbs will have had a full year out on loan and ready to compete with an almost 32 year old Baines.

I think he will leave for free end of his contract. At that point Garbs will have had a full year out on loan and ready to compete with a 33 year old Baines.
No chance, at the very least we'll sign him up on a new contract to be able to get a fee for him. He'll be useful for many seasons

Well given his injury situation, his contract running out and Garbutt signing on again it's understandable people thinking it's the time to sell then, not sure we'd get much though or that there'd be many takers at the moment.
Theres no injury situation anymore, pretty sure hes good to go for this season. Hes great to have in the squad, its the same old same old, one of our players out injured, suddenly hes useless

Theres no injury situation anymore, pretty sure hes good to go for this season. Hes great to have in the squad, its the same old same old, one of our players out injured, suddenly hes useless

He's been out injured for the best part of 20 months, with an initial horrific break and then other assorted problems that regularly occur after long term injuries. That's a problem.

But I never said he was useless.

I think some drastically over rate him because of a few decent games and a high profile goal, but he's a decent squad option. But like I said with 1 year left, his injuries over the last two season and a young leftback just signing a long term deal now would be the sensible time to move him on really.

Status
Not open for further replies.