The boys in Portugal

Is it just me or is no one else annoyed that the club is facing huge financial issues, borrowing money left and right to the tune of millions just to pay the bills at who even knows what interest rates, and we send the whole team off to train abroad? How about train at Finch Farm and do some community events to lift their spirits and help the greater Liverpool area? I really wonder who is making these decisions. And I can only imagine what 777 must be thinking. Someone needs to start running this club in a fiscally responsible manner.
Don't think a trip like this even touches the sides of any debt. I can't imagine it's that expensive to go like this.

So close...
tumblr_olscd1BzUC1vvkyf0o7_250.gif

Bit of warm weather training, lighten the mood, get away from all this grey, rest up for the run in.

Question:

We have 3 weeks with no game. Shall we:

a) Plan some warm weather training and a bit of team building in the hope it can maybe give us a bit of a boost going into the last 10 games of the season, or

b) Stay at home, do nothing, carry on doing exactly what we were doing and sit and dwell on the situation we are in and just hope the course will right itself.

If you answered "a" or "b", you would be wrong. There is never a right answer.

For further examples, see people moaning about every manager and player we have had since 1987.

Question:

We have 3 weeks with no game. Shall we:

a) Plan some warm weather training and a bit of team building in the hope it can maybe give us a bit of a boost going into the last 10 games of the season, or

b) Stay at home, do nothing, carry on doing exactly what we were doing and sit and dwell on the situation we are in and just hope the course will right itself.

If you answered "a" or "b", you would be wrong. There is never a right answer.

For further examples, see people moaning about every manager and player we have had since 1987.

sit off smoke cubans take selfies go on the ale

and decide with therye agents who there going to in the summer

I'd like to see each player given 50 Euros and their passports and challenged to get back to Merseyside. Could make for great TV.