The boys in Portugal

I don't mind them going abroad, they obviously need a change of setting at the moment. It will freshen them up and also be used as a bonding exercise to lift morale. Can't take them out for a pint and a chinese like Howard these days lol

Let's just hope they take some benefit for it.
They'll hoof the ball upfield much better now after this break

Is it just me or is no one else annoyed that the club is facing huge financial issues, borrowing money left and right to the tune of millions just to pay the bills at who even knows what interest rates, and we send the whole team off to train abroad? How about train at Finch Farm and do some community events to lift their spirits and help the greater Liverpool area? I really wonder who is making these decisions. And I can only imagine what 777 must be thinking. Someone needs to start running this club in a fiscally responsible manner.

Is it just me or is no one else annoyed that the club is facing huge financial issues, borrowing money left and right to the tune of millions just to pay the bills at who even knows what interest rates, and we send the whole team off to train abroad? How about train at Finch Farm and do some community events to lift their spirits and help the greater Liverpool area? I really wonder who is making these decisions. And I can only imagine what 777 must be thinking. Someone needs to start running this club in a fiscally responsible manner.
IMG_7184.jpeg