The Big Match on Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham,great away day and plenty of away fans
Villa have John Terry and Steve Bruce plus the empty seats m'lord song,fans are absolute helmets

..not overly bothered but Everton v Villa is apparently the most played match in top flight football so it would be good to keep that record going. Also, managed to play a bit myself at Villa Park and I like any excuse to give such things a mention.
Who did you play for?

..not overly bothered but Everton v Villa is apparently the most played match in top flight football so it would be good to keep that record going. Also, managed to play a bit myself at Villa Park and I like any excuse to give such things a mention.
Who did you play for?

Don't care really, used to hate Villa , but liked there baiting of Newcastle when the got relegated there so don't mind them so much now.
Fulham just a nothing club can't really raise any passion for them either good or bad.
Only thing is i can't stand that boring oh my Lord song, so maybe better if Fulham got up to spare us from that.

Everton v Villa is one of those fixtures I always look forward too, home and away. Regardless of where are respectively position wise it always feels like a big game.
Other than expecting to beat them ,the likes of Fulham , Bournemouth or any of those other small time clubs who enjoy temporary sojourns in the top flight,don't engender that same sense of anticipation.
Also ,did I mention Fulham are cockney?

Villa-Real.. oh, hang on... Don't care that much EITHER of them in the Play-off, and then 5-4 (to Real, with Real 5-0 up and the RS running out of time, no, hang on, make it 5-0 and no comeback)..

Villa, always had a soft spot for them, due to the many happy semi-finals we enjoyed there in the 80's. The only downside will be the love in from the media, with terry getting back in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.