The best in the business

Question: Does Ferguson deserve to be on this list?

My point being that some of the best coaches in the game fail at management level. Does not mean that they are failures, maybe it is because I never understood some people's hatred for him when he was here. He is a guy that always has his heart in the right place for Everton and is not even close to being a reason for the mess we are in now.

I suppose, the same(ish) for Unsworth as well but I guess the academy production line was not the best under him??
Dunc's actually doing OK at ICT. They were bottom on 1 point from 6 games when he joined so obviously a poor side and he's improved results considerably. It's a weird division, they're 9 off bottom and only 10 off the promotion play-offs.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 16.13.26.png

It really is telling, other sides in the league are squabbling over their directors of football and heads of academies and all the rest, and we can't even keep the robert maxwell and lord lucan types in.

Whilst other ‘big’ clubs recognised, embraced and then reaped the rewards of the influx of money into football in the late-90’s/early-00’s, we were hampered by a small-time, self-interested drama queen of a chairman with no interest in anything other than feathering his own nest and keeping his sickening ego inflated.

Although on the decline since the European ban, the longevity of Chairman Bills reign has meant that the other top teams are no so far out of reach that we will never be challengers for any sort of major honour for decades (and that’s being optimistic).

Bill and his sickening hangers-on like Ms Dynamite, Sharpy et al have killed a near 150 year old institution.