The Barclays Asia Trophy 2015 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can shove your boss USA cup thing where we play Juventus and Real Madrid where the sun don't shine. We're off the Asia to play Stoke.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ ...... oh

Premier-League-Asia-Trophy-Pre-Season-2015-schedule.jpg

Everton kick off the trip to Singapore on 15th July against Stoke, with an 11am kick off which I beleive will be shown on Sky. So working from home that day seems likely!

After we beat Stoke in the inaugural Shaqiri trophy, Arsenal play Singapore FC. Which doesn't seem fair really.

Then the losers play each other on the 18th and the winners after to secure the cup.

I'm sure we will put every effort into making this our first silverware of the season.

Oh, there's a Barclays Asia Trophy App you can download to your mobile too. Which seems like a horrendous waste of time.

Pretty pumped for this, at a decent time for watching in Australia too.

Really have no excuses for not going over to Singapore other than my fiancé would've destroyed me.

Anyway looking forward to some preseason togger.

You can shove your boss USA cup thing where we play Juventus and Real Madrid where the sun don't shine. We're off the Asia to play Stoke.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ ...... oh

Premier-League-Asia-Trophy-Pre-Season-2015-schedule.jpg

Everton kick off the trip to Singapore on 15th July against Stoke, with an 11am kick off which I beleive will be shown on Sky. So working from home that day seems likely!

After we beat Stoke in the inaugural Shaqiri trophy, Arsenal play Singapore FC. Which doesn't seem fair really.

Then the losers play each other on the 18th and the winners after to secure the cup.

I'm sure we will put every effort into making this our first silverware of the season.

Oh, there's a Barclays Asia Trophy App you can download to your mobile too. Which seems like a horrendous waste of time.
Stoke will batter us...

I don't care but in a way I do because last season pre season matches were a jole and it set the tone for the whole season.

Can't believe we're in with a chance to win the prestigious Asia Trophy.

Some tough games against Arsenal and ehhh... Stoke and Singapore FC.

We could climb as high as 4th place! Who would have thought?

Can't wait to see some Deulofeu & Cleverly 1,2s, passing it through for Kone to smash it past Cech and beating Arsenal to the silverware.

COYB

They'll probably change the rules after we beat Stoke, like they did in the last pe-season tournament we played.

Still, at least this year we'll benefit from an actual pre-season.

Dear Everton players,

Please beat Stoke, but don't get injured.

Thanks, GOT xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.