The armband. A changing of the guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with some of what your saying, I think we both know which part I object to and just so we both are on the same page here, "We all know that for people like you it's not relevant", im gonna let it slide.

I agree with some of what your saying, I think we both know which part I object to and just so we both are on the same page here, "We all know that for people like you it's not relevant", im gonna let it slide.

You couldn't fit down a slide mate.

I think you will find I can and often do.

Im not super fat, needs a crane to go for a wee, kinda fat, im just not at my best.

Kinda like Russel Crowe, after Gladiator.

Yo Momma doesnt mind, she says she likes the extra thrust!!

?...

?

Very swift change of heart! Anyway, Jagielka will surely be the natural successor and hopefully lead us to greater things

Sorry for my off-topic ramblings.

Jagielka doesnt strike me as a good Captain. He appears to be a nice guy, you need somebody with a voice to be Captain.

Out of the current squad, theres very few who you would call "proper Captain material", Tim Cahill would be one, Pienaar always looks like hes got a lot to say, other than that, God knows.

I like my Captains to talk, scream, shout, put an arm around, for that reason, Neville is the best man for the job, I used to hate Weir as Captain, he never opened his trap.

Arteta might be able to do it I reckon. Cahill didn't like it, it wasn't for him.

Fellaini could be a future captain if he can be arsed to learn English, he's got the potential to go mental.

Sorry for my off-topic ramblings.

Jagielka doesnt strike me as a good Captain. He appears to be a nice guy, you need somebody with a voice to be Captain.

Out of the current squad, theres very few who you would call "proper Captain material", Tim Cahill would be one, Pienaar always looks like hes got a lot to say, other than that, God knows.

I like my Captains to talk, scream, shout, put an arm around, for that reason, Neville is the best man for the job, I used to hate Weir as Captain, he never opened his trap.
surely Howard must be on your shortlist for the abuse his defenders get...

Status
Not open for further replies.