THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't see why the BBC put this on its main channel,its generally bog standard fare and not even up to schoolboy level (as evidence shows) ,yet they don't show that live on TV.

A tough game as it always is v Man Utd, did well in bits, but Courtney made the error on 1st, and we just shadow defended on the 2nd, good finish for the 3rd

1667147727975.png

The funny thing watching parts of the game back is Zelem & Parris were giving abuse big time to the Linesman for a decision he let them play on in injury time, and the Linesman give it back to them, to then have the Ref shout to the linesman to calm down & to leave it lol

I honestly can't see why the BBC put this on its main channel,its generally bog standard fare and not even up to schoolboy level (as evidence shows) ,yet they don't show that live on TV.
Why shouldn’t it? The Womens game has vastly improved over the years, with the past Euros having record crowds and viewing figures. To call it schoolboy level is hugely disrespectful and more than a little sexist

Why shouldn’t it? The Womens game has vastly improved over the years, with the past Euros having record crowds and viewing figures. To call it schoolboy level is hugely disrespectful and more than a little sexist
Its not disrespectful its a fact,stats show that every time a professional women's team have faced a schoolboy team the women have lost heavily.Even world ranked 7 Australia women lost to a local boys club, Brisbane boys if my memory is correct.

Its not disrespectful its a fact,stats show that every time a professional women's team have faced a schoolboy team the women have lost heavily.Even world ranked 7 Australia women lost to a local boys club, Brisbane boys if my memory is correct.
It is disrespectful, the standard is a lot better than some poxy friendlies

Just stop comparing it to men's standards. It is what it is, a women's game and has a relatively small following who pay a low entrance fee and obviously enjoy it. As for the BBC, there is an off switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.