THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first match hurt.
We didnt really attack the 1st match like we should have, the 2nd was Everton all game, tonight was tighter, almost after the lord mayors show, which i think was always going to happen, but points on the board and not how you gain them as always will be what counts the most, The players are happy and as some said to me after the game they can play well better

Yeah not a
We didnt really attack the 1st match like we should have, the 2nd was Everton all game, tonight was tighter, almost after the lord mayors show, which i think was always going to happen, but points on the board and not how you gain them as always will be what counts the most, The players are happy and as some said to me after the game they can play well better
Yeah not great but at least you can see a shape and a definitive way of playing been ages since anyone could say that about both the everton lads and lasses

Yeah not a

Yeah not great but at least you can see a shape and a definitive way of playing been ages since anyone could say that about both the everton lads and lasses
One thing i hate about the men and now the women is the passing about a bit at the back, sevecke has nearly been caught out twice the last 2 games playing it across pretty much the 6 yard box, it invites pressure from the opposition to close up on the defence, and we get caught in possession because we are trying to pass around at the back, as players are panicking passing it like a hot potato

One thing i hate about the men and now the women is the passing about a bit at the back, sevecke has nearly been caught out twice the last 2 games playing it across pretty much the 6 yard box, it invites pressure from the opposition to close up on the defence, and we get caught in possession because we are trying to pass around at the back, as players are panicking passing it like a hot potato
This is a big problem for Everton men as well. We don't have the player quality required to perform this tactic. When we try it is embarrassing. Man City are masters of the tactic but even they cock it up occasionally. Very few premiership clubs do it well. I hate it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/63074115

Everton's winning goal tonight came from a classic piece of women's goalkeeping.
She is actually a very good keeper, who made a big error, thought the Ex Liverpool player Ref and Liverpool fan which is actually a fact, denied Everton a clear pen for me one min before the end, in the highlights above by the top of page, for a foul on Leo Maier despite the commentator saying Bennison, you can tell they got away with it by the way the Foxes players react

Status
Not open for further replies.